As a distribution partner you benefit from the Partner Portal and also from our 360° full-service in all business processes – before, during and after the purchase. We actively support you, as a distribution partner, in your role as a brand representative in the optimal procurement, positioning and successful marketing of our branded products. We provide you with comprehensive support through information, e.g. in product search, parts identification and selection, so that you always supply your workshop customers with the right products, at the right time and right location.
Within the scope of the Partner Academy trainings for distribution partners as well as product trainings for workshop professionals are offered.
The Partner Academy’s training program is being continuously expanded and currently includes the following trainings:
- Dieter's Tip – general training about the brand DT Spare Parts, its product range and comparison to the OE/OEM products
- Hydraulic cabin tilt system – special training regarding the subject: hydraulic cabin tilt system
- Wheel hubs – special training about wheel hubs
If you are interested, please contact your responsible Key Account Manager or Partner Marketing Manager for support options:
Within the Partner Program, we support you in active marketing of the product brands DT Spare Parts and SIEGEL Automotive:
- a freely accessible online product search in the Partner Portal
- free product catalogues (digital and printed)
- technical product trainings
- online assembly instructions in the Partner Portal
- videos of the Parts Specialists
- accompanied visits of the corporate headquarters in Germany incl. supporting program
- free, monthly newsletter "Parts Specialists info" with current information about new products, videos, competitions, promotions, events and much more – everything to make the daily work for your workshop customers easier and to make you, as a distribution partner, even more successful
Exclusively for the brand DT Spare Parts, there is a Premium Shop as part of the Loyalty Program.
The Premium Shop works as follows: The workshop customers collect crowns with every purchased product and can exchange them for attractive premiums. Transparency about the crown value of a product is given on the article detail page within the Partner Portal.
This opens up many other exclusive advantages:
- attractive premiums to reward your workshop customers for their brand loyalty
- Promotion of the attractiveness and of the demand of the brand DT Spare Parts for customer loyalty
- active support for your sales and thus strengthening your competitiveness as a distribution partner